be a part of something amazing
Account Manager - $45,000- $70,000 DOE
Using Hubspot, Salesforce, Pardot, and our internal processes, you’ll help build monthly campaigns with our clients across the world. You will lead your team of SME (Subject Matter Experts) to come up with the campaign, you’ll assign the tasks, ensure the client receives the final product, manage reporting and approvals, and ensure that clients see real marketing growth month over month. You are the train conductor, the one who makes the wheels roll smoothly, the person who knows where every piece of the puzzle is when asked. You are the center of the action.
Red Branch Media is one of four marketing agencies that specialize in HR Tech worldwide. We know our market and we’re growing incredibly fast. If you want an opportunity that will allow you to grow in your area of expertise FAST and eventually create your own role, this is it. You’ll work with the CEO and Managing Partner directly to build campaigns for clients all over the world. This role ensures the entire marketing team functions as one seamless unit and gets client feedback where it needs to go. You will drive your team to meet deadlines, strive for the best, and encourage them in their marketing discipline. You’ll be creating reports and analyses to deliver to clients and your team to keep everyone on track and moving toward excellence.
The Branchers are unlike any other work-family you’ve ever had. We work together, as a team, to make shit happen. From email and marketing automation, to content and strategy, all the way through design, web, and SEO, the Branchers on each “pod” work hard to support each other in our stated client goals. We have defined processes, internal documentation, tons of communication, and we work from home!. Our ONE shared goal? Make our clients look like rock stars!
- Hubspot: Marketing Automation and Content Management. We’re all in so learn it!
- Monday.com: Our internal task management platform.
- Pardot/ Salesforce: Quite a few of our clients use these systems, bonus points if you’re familiar with them!
- WordPress: We build sites here and only here.
- Google Suite: We’ve got templates to beat the band and we’re not into MS.
- Google Data Studio: This is where we build reports. It’s rad.
- Sketch: Got an eye for design? You’ll probably be using Sketch to make it come alive.
SUMMARY OF THE JOB
- As the liaison between clients and the team, responsible for communicating needs, wins/losses, preferences, and context to ensure the client is happy, the team is working to meet the needs and expectations of the client and ensure a productive and delightful relationship.
- Hold teammates accountable and ensure that projects are completed within the client’s timelines while ensuring that the quality of deliverables is exceptional.
- Keep the team organized and focused on the appropriate priorities.
- Initiate overall campaign strategies and encourage the inspiration and ideas of the team to provide an ever-improving #s for the client.
- Run stand-up meetings
- Edits and approvals
- Check and update boards in monday.com
- Follow-up on task status – as needed
- Communicate with clients – as needed
- Weekly updates for each client
- Follow up on call notes from the previous week
- Client calls (including agendas and call notes)
- Goals & Hours Update (this is more bi-weekly)
- Weekly Tasks Updates (w/ team)
- Generate campaign and report docs
- Develop marketing strategy for campaign w/ team
- Present campaign and reports to the client
- Update boards for the next month (new group, add tasks, update automations, etc.)
- Create Stats briefs for each client
- Total monthly hours for each client
- Review and approve invoicing
SKILLS NECESSARY TO DO THE JOB:
- Time Management
- Knowledge of B2B Marketing
- Good Communication (Verbal & Written)
- Technologically Savvy
- Ability to figure things out Independently
- Light Sales experience is helpful
ATTITUDE/PERSONALITY REQUIRED TO WORK ON YOUR POD:
Confident, trustworthy, independent, does what they say they are going to do, assertive (in a good way), shares knowledge, gives credit where it’s due but doesn’t throw people under the bus, holds people accountable, sets clear expectations, is willing to get their hands dirty too.
DESCRIPTION OF HOW THE ROLE FITS INTO THE BROADER CLIENT WORK AND COMPANY GOALS:
An AM is responsible for ensuring that the initiatives of RBM are followed through on by the pod and translated in a way that works for each client. Ensures that deadlines are met and goals are set and exceeded, if not, then understand why and help to build a plan to improve. The AM is the face and voice of RBM to their clients on the most regular basis, so building and developing healthy client relationships is paramount to ensure the long term success of the company.
ACCOUNT MANAGER PROGRESSION SCHEDULE:
- AM Trainee: During this stage, the AM works with limited client interaction, but learns each SME role in order to manage it accurately.
- AM Associate: During this stage, the AM is working within their normal duties but does not have a full pod, typically hovering at around 2-4 clients.
- Account Manager: This is the AM that is capable of managing a full pod, and one who can adequately perform the duties if an SME is not there.
- Account Strategist: This is an AM who has been training and operational for at least one year and can adequately do/delegate duties for any SME for up to one week.
- AM Trainer: This is the AM who has requested the promotion to AS, and is training their replacement.
- Account Director: This is a role in account management that does not require oversight by a managing partner. Typically, this can be achieved in 3 years.
IN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Complete our onboarding and training process and learn all Brancher processes.
- Get familiar with Monday.com and understand your role therein.
- Learn about the HR and Recruiting Tech space and our role in it.
- Attend our weekly meetings and attend all client calls for your pod.
- Work on your first client reports and report analysis to clients alongside your Account Manager counterpart.
IN TWO MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Create 3-5 new processes for your pod
- Run your reporting call
- Evaluate new campaign ideas with your SME team during campaign creation
- Create your email process document for comms with your clients
- Create process documents for your clients to manage webinars, workflows, and content calendars
- Complete your Hubspot certifications
IN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Create an onboarding and training document for junior training managers, working with your SMEs to understand their roles and your impact
- Have an understanding of agile marketing
- Documentation of processes to allow for smooth transitions and provide historical context
BY ONE YEAR, YOU’LL:
- Created a new report for your team
- Built out processes for all SMEs in your pod
- Partner with Branch partners to plan your next year at Red Branch Media–present your plan and growth areas to help carve out time and resources in advance