This role is a counterpart to our project managers. Using Hubspot, our internal processes, you’ll help build monthly campaigns with our clients across the world. You will lead your team of SME (Subject Matter Experts) to come up with the campaign, you’ll assign the tasks, ensure the client receives the final product, manage reporting and approvals and ensure that clients see real marketing growth month over month. You are the train conductor, the one who makes the wheels roll smoothly, the person who knows where every piece of the puzzle is when asked. You are the center of the action.
Red Branch Media is one of four companies that specializes in HR Tech worldwide. We know our market and we’re growing incredibly fast. If you want an opportunity that will allow you to grow in your area of expertise FAST and eventually create your own role, this is it. You’ll work with the CEO and Managing Partner directly to build campaigns for clients all over the world. This role ensures the entire marketing team functions as one seamless unit and gets client feedback where it needs to go. You will drive your team to meet deadlines, strive for the best and encouraging them in their marketing discipline. You’ll be creating reports and analyses to deliver to clients and your team to keep everyone on track and moving toward excellence.
The Branchers are unlike any other work family you’ve ever had. We work together, as a team, to make shit happen. From email and marketing automation, to content and strategy, all the way through design, web and SEO, the Branchers on each “pod” work hard to support each other in our stated client goals. We have defined processes, internal documentation, tons of communication and wine. We work in an agile environment that moves fast and stops at roughly 5pm and all weekend long. Our ONE shared goal? Make our clients look like rock stars!
- HubSpot: Marketing Automation and Content Management. We’re all in so learn it!
- Buffer: For constant social media publication
- Monday.com: Our internal task management platform.
- Wordpress: We build sites here and only here.
- Google Suite: We’ve got templates to beat the band and we’re not into MS.
- Adobe Suite: One of our design platform. Most used programs are InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Sketch: Our design platform for website design and email marketing.
Skills You Def Need
- Writing skills are super important. You don’t need a novel, but you do need to ensure you can communicate professionally and edit an article in a pinch.
Reporting. What numbers does your client need to understand and why do they need to see them? Know this and you’re in.
Our sales and lead funnel. If you know what TOFU, MOFU and BOFU mean, you’re well on your way.
People management, you cannot suck at this.
If you can see a problem, you need to be able to see a solution.
Great communication with different members of a team.
Great project management, organizational skills and follow-up
In One Month, You’ll:
- Complete our onboarding and training process and learn all Brancher processes.
Get familiar with B24 and understand your role therein.
Learn about the HR and Recruiting Tech space and our role in it.
Attend our weekly meetings and attend all client calls for your pod.
Work on your first client reports and report analysis to clients alongside your Account Strategist counterpart.
In Two Months, You’ll:
- Create 3-5 new processes for your pod
Run your reporting call
Evaluate new campaign ideas with your SME team during campaign creation
Create your email process document for comms with your clients
Create process documents for your clients to manage webinars, workflows and content calendars
Complete your Hubspot certifications
In Six Months, You’ll:
- Create an onboarding and training document for junior training managers, working with your SMEs to understand their roles and your impact
Evaluate B24 against 2 other project management tools
Complete your PMP certification.
Have an understanding of agile marketing
Documentation of processes to allow for smooth transitions and provide historical context
By One Year You’ll:
- Have trained one project manager in your role
Created a new report for your team
Built out processes for all SMEs in your pod
Partner with Branch partners to plan your next year at Red Branch Media--present your plan and growth areas to help carve out time and resources in advance