be a part of something amazing
Front-end Web Developer
This role is a key part of the growing and thriving Red Branch Media web department. As an agency, we build custom websites for our B2B clients as well as fulfill monthly web needs for retained clients. We focus on user experience, site architecture, and most importantly, creating websites that sell. You will be responsible for developing and integrating HTML and SCSS into our CMS.
Red Branch Media is one of four companies that specializes in HR Tech marketing worldwide. We know our market and we’re growing incredibly fast. If you want an opportunity that will allow you to grow in your area of expertise FAST and eventually create your own role, this is it. You’ll work with a crackerjack web development team to build sites and pages for clients all over the world. You will be contributing from day one.
- Google Workspace – Gmail, Google Drive, etc.
- Local by Flywheel
- SublimeText (or IDE of your choice)
SKILLS YOU DEF NEED
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Attention to detail.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Quick learner.
Summary of the job: Building and maintaining custom/themed websites for mostly B2B companies. Utilize best practices to build, optimize, and maintain mobile-first website pages and landing pages.
- Build website pages and landing pages on WordPress, HubSpot, Pardot, and Marketo
- Build and maintain templates and modules
- Implement changes requested by clients
- Optimize pages based on metrics gathered from various analytics tools
- Build and maintain website forms, popups, and CTAs
- Keep abreast of new features and capabilities and use those to suggest enhancements to our clients to meet their marketing goals
- Monthly reporting and planning
Skills necessary to do the job: HTML, CSS/SCSS, JS, PHP, HubL
Attitude/Personality required to work on your pod: Positive and/or practical
Description of how your role fits into the broader client work and company goals: Last line of defense for projects that will be implemented on client websites. Ensure quality and consistency throughout.
The Branchers are unlike any other work-family you’ve ever had. We work together, as a team, to make quality work happen. From email and marketing automation to content and strategy, all the way through design, web, and SEO, the Branchers on each “pod” work hard to support each other in our stated client goals. We have defined processes, internal documentation, tons of communication, and wine. We work in an agile environment with flexible hours and top benefits. Our ONE shared goal? Make our clients look like rockstars.