A Graphic Designer combines art and technology to communicate ideas through images and layouts. The designer understands our clients’ messaging and vision to successfully create branded deliverables such as websites, presentations, eBooks, digital ads, logos, and other marketing collateral. Using the Adobe Suite, Google Suite, and Sketch, you’ll help build monthly marketing campaigns that drive new business for your clients through design. You will be the go-to SME (Subject Matter Expert) for following best practices and design trends when executing designs.
Red Branch Media is one of four companies that specializes in marketing HR Tech worldwide. If you want an opportunity that will allow you to grow in your area of expertise FAST and eventually create your own role, this is it. If you want to expand your knowledge of the industry, work with a unique worldwide client base, and see what it actually takes to drive business performance, this is the place to do it.
The Branchers are unlike any other work-family you’ve ever had. We work together, as a team, to make shit happen. From email and marketing automation to content and strategy, all the way through design, web, and SEO, the Branchers on each “pod” work hard to support each other in our stated client goals. We have defined processes, internal documentation, tons of communication, and wine. We work in an agile environment that moves fast and stops at roughly 5 pm and all weekend long. Our ONE shared goal? Make our clients look like rock stars!
- HubSpot: Marketing Automation and Content Management. We’re all in so learn it!
- Buffer: For constant social media publication
- Monday.com: Our internal task management platform.
- Wordpress: We build sites here and only here.
- Google Suite: We’ve got templates to beat the band and we’re not into MS.
- Adobe Suite: One of our design platform. Most used programs are InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Sketch: Our design platform for website design and email marketing.
Skills You Def Need
- Knowing which design platform is best for each deliverable type (ie, InDesign for eBooks)
- Knowing best practices for design and having a basic knowledge of design principles
- Comfortable meeting with clients, communicating through email, talking in person or on the phone to discuss the scope of a project
- Designing with a marketing-first approach, rather than a purely aesthetic approach
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, websites, infographics, and logos
- Incorporating changes recommended internally by the team or by the client in the final design of a
- Taking initiative to ensure brand standards are followed for all clients
- The ability to self-check your work (checking for typos, misalignments, etc.)
- Deadline focused. If you can see a problem, you need to be able to see a solution.
- Great communication with different members of a team.
- Great organizational skills and follow-up.
In One Month, You’ll:
- Complete our onboarding and training process and learn all Brancher processes.Get familiar with Monday.com and understand your role therein.
- Learn about the HR and Recruiting Tech space and our role in it.
- Attend our weekly meetings and attend all client calls for your pod
- Understand the branding and messaging for all of your clients in your pod
- Be able to fully follow our design processes instilled at Red Branch Media
In Two Months, You’ll:
- Contribute to campaigns by creating new, engaging design ideas for your clients
- Complete your HubSpot certifications
- Create 1 simple stats or social video
- Report on your design deliverables
In Six Months, You’ll:
- Create a logo or execute a full rebrand for a client
- Understand digital ad design best practices, and will be able to create ad campaigns for Facebook,
- LinkedIn, Twitter, and Adroll.
- Feel confident in your reporting
- Be pushing your team to come up with new ideas to promote your clients’ brands
- Drive leads through landing page design
By One Year You’ll:
- Confidently manage design projects for a full pod of clients
- Drive strategy for all clients with actionable results
- Use analytics and data to drive designs
- Built out processes for all job-related tasks
- Partner with Branch partners to plan your next year at Red Branch Media--present your plan and growth areas to help carve out time and resources in advance