Social Media and Public Relations
The Outreach Coordinator communicates our clients’ brands and solutions through social media and PR communications. You will build conversations in the market about the clients’ brand and solutions through social media marketing efforts. Your overall goal is to yield an ever-increasing ROI for our clients. Using Hubspot, Buffer, and our internal processes, you’ll help build monthly marketing campaigns that drive new business for your clients. You will be the go-to SME (Subject Matter Expert) to come up with strong Social Media and PR campaigns for your team.
Red Branch Media is one of four companies that specializes in marketing HR Tech worldwide. If you want an opportunity that will allow you to grow in your area of expertise FAST and eventually create your own role, this is it. If you want to expand your knowledge of the industry, work with a unique worldwide client base, and see what it actually takes to drive business performance, this is the place to do it.
The Branchers are unlike any other work family you’ve ever had. We work together, as a team, to make shit happen. From email and marketing automation, to content and strategy, all the way through design, web and SEO, the Branchers on each “pod” work hard to support each other in our stated client goals. We have defined processes, internal documentation, tons of communication and wine. We work in an agile environment that moves fast and stops at roughly 5pm and all weekend long. Our ONE shared goal? Make our clients look like rock stars!
- Hubspot: Marketing Automation and Content Management. We’re all in so learn it!
- Buffer: For constant social media publication
- Monday.com: Our internal task management platform.
- Wordpress: We build sites here and only here. SBI.
- Google Suite: We’ve got templates to beat the band and we’re not into MS.
- Sketch: Got an eye for design? You’ll probably be using Sketch to make it come alive.
Skills You Def Need
- Social media knowledge. Sure you know the platforms, but do you know what messaging resonates with a client’s audience?
- Writing skills are super important. You don’t need a novel, but you do need to ensure you can communicate professionally.
- Reporting. What numbers does your client need to understand and why do they need to see them? Know this and you’re in.
- Our sales and lead funnel. If you know what TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU mean, you’re well on your way.
- Agency experience. Although not actually required, working for an agency is much more demanding than an in-house marketing job. Those with high-drive and motivation feel most comfortable in this environment.
- Deadline focused. If you can see a problem, you need to be able to see a solution.
- Great communication with different members of a team.
- Great organizational skills and follow-up.
In One Month, You’ll:
- Complete our onboarding and training process and learn all Brancher processes.
- Get familiar with Monday.com and understand your role therein.
- Learn about the HR and Recruiting Tech space and our role in it.
- Attend our weekly meetings and attend all client calls for your pod.
- Work on your first client reports and report analysis to clients alongside your Account Strategist counterpart.
In Two Months, You’ll:
- Create 3-5 new processes for your pod
- Report on your social media/ PR efforts
- Come up with new ideas for social media and PR efforts for your clients
- Create process documents for your clients to manage multiple accounts
- Complete your Hubspot certifications
In Six Months, You’ll:
- Understand what works in paid advertising efforts on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Have a thorough understanding of what each client’s voice on social and PR are
- Drive leads through organic and paid advertising efforts for your clients
- Feel confident in your reporting
- Be pushing your team to come up with new ideas to promote your clients’ brands
By One Year You’ll:
- Have trained someone in your role
- Confidently running multiple accounts
- Drive strategy for all clients with actionable results
- Built out processes for all job-related tasks
- Partner with Branch partners to plan your next year at Red Branch Media--present your plan and growth areas to help carve out time and resources in advance