Project and Content Coordinator
This role is a counterpart to our project managers, with an emphasis on content. Using Hubspot and our internal processes, you’ll support monthly campaigns with our clients across the world. Working with a team of SME (Subject Matter Experts) to come up with the content ideas for the campaign, you’ll manage content needs and deadlines, manage content reporting and approvals and ensure that clients see real marketing growth month over month. Content is the fuel of the marketing machine and you are the person who ensures we have enough fuel to get where we need to go!
Red Branch Media is one of four companies that specializes in HR Tech worldwide. We know our market and we’re growing incredibly fast. If you want an opportunity that will allow you to grow in your area of expertise FAST and eventually create your own role, this is it. You’ll work with the Account Strategist, Project Manager directly to build campaigns for clients all over the world. This role ensures the entire marketing team has the content they need to keep clients happy and engaged. From here, you can move into the content SME role, or explore project management! You will drive your team to meet deadlines, strive for the best and encouraging them in their marketing discipline. You’ll be creating content reports for internal teams and clients on a regular basis and helping your team find inspiration!
The Branchers are unlike any other work-family you’ve ever had. We work together, as a team, to make shit happen. From email and marketing automation to content and strategy, all the way through design, web, and SEO, the Branchers on each “pod” work hard to support each other in our stated client goals. We have defined processes, internal documentation, tons of communication and wine. We work in an agile environment that moves fast and stops at roughly 5 pm and all weekend long. Our ONE shared goal? Make our clients look like rock stars!
- Hubspot: Marketing Automation and Content Management. We’re all in so learn it!
- Bitrix24: Our internal task management platform.
- Outgrow: Quizzes, calculators and more.
- Wordpress: We build sites here and only here. SBI.
- Google Suite: We’ve got templates to beat the band and we’re not into MS.
- Google Data Studio: This is where we build reports. It’s rad.
- Sketch: Got an eye for design? You’ll probably be using Sketch to make it come alive.
Skills You Def Need
In One Month, You’ll:
- Writing skills are super important. You don’t need a novel, but you do need to ensure you can communicate professionally and edit an article in a pinch.
- Reporting. What numbers does your client need to understand and why do they need to see them? Know this and you’re in.
- Our sales and lead funnel. If you know what TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU mean, you’re well on your way.
- Deadline focused.
- If you can see a problem, you need to be able to see a solution.
- Great communication skills.
- Curious nature to explore new ideas and topics
- Great organizational skills and follow-up
- Complete our onboarding and training process and learn all Brancher content processes.
- Get familiar with B24 and understand your role therein.
- Learn about the HR and Recruiting Tech space and our role in it.
- Attend our weekly meetings and attend all client content calls for your pod.
- Work on your first client content ideas for pod clients.
In Two Months, You’ll:
- Create 1-2 new content processes
- Run a content call
- Evaluate new content campaign ideas with your SME team during campaign creation
- Create your content process and voice document with your clients
- Complete your Hubspot certifications
In Six Months, You’ll:
- Create an editorial calendar and content funnel
- Evaluate content calendar against an outsourced tool
- Complete your editorial online course
- Have an understanding of agile marketing
- Documentation of content processes to allow for smooth transitions and provide historical context
By One Year You’ll:
- Have trained one new content SME
- Created a new content-focused report for your team
- Partner with Branch partners to plan your next year at Red Branch Media--present your plan and growth areas to help carve out time and resources in advance