Have you personalized your email list lately? Emails are a huge part of how you get your message across- so make sure they’re getting seen by as many people as possible! According to Certona, only 39% of online retailers send personalized product recommendations via email, but all the evidence says personalized emails are far more effective.
We’ve compiled a list of well-researched statistics that show what you might be missing out on- take a look!
- Email marketing technology is used by 82% of B2B and B2C companies. (source)
- Personalized email messages improve click-through rates by an average of 14% and conversions by 10%. (source)
- Personalized emails deliver 6x higher transaction rates. (source)
- Marketers see an average increase of 20% in sales when using personalized web experiences. (source)
- 81% of online shoppers who receive emails based on previous shopping habits were at least somewhat likely to make a purchase as a result of targeted email. (source)
- 72% people prefer to receive promotional content through email, compared to 17% who prefer social media. (source)
- 4.24% of visitors from email marketing buy something as compared to 2.49% of visitors from search engines and 0.59% from social media. (source)
- 76% of marketers see active growth in their number of email subscribers. (source)
- Segmented and targeted emails generate 58% of all revenue. (source)
- Emails with personalized subject lines are 26% more likely to be opened. (source)
- 74% of marketers say targeted personalization increases customer engagement. (source)
- Marketers have noted a 760% increase in revenue from segmented campaigns. (source)
- 50% of companies feel they can increase interaction within email by increasing personalization. (source)