Originally posted on Recruiter.com January 27, 2014.
25 Movie Quotes to Inspire Your Recruiting Practices
There is ample time to talk about tech, culture and hiring practices. Take a break from whatever productive thing you’re trying to accomplish, and check out how some of the greatest movie quotes of all time that will sink into your inner recruiter dialogue. Then, get back to work! Oh, and please leave your own movie quotes in the comments section below. Enjoy…
1. On getting creepy with a candidate.
- “My Precious” –The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
2. When you ask, “Do you have any questions for me?” during the interview.
- “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a d—n.” –Gone With the Wind
3. Your attitude going into the job offer.
- “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” –The Godfather
4. Take the offer. Take the offer. Take the offer.
- “Go ahead, make my day.” –Sudden Impact
5. They didn’t take the offer.
“I coulda been a contender. I could’ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.” –On the Waterfront Read more…
Read More Posts About Best Practices