As a global leader in marketing services, Red Branch Media understands the importance of staying ahead of emerging trends and technologies. The Hoostuite 2024 social trends report highlights the growing role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in social media marketing, and as experts in inbound marketing, content marketing, and digital strategy, we can help your company navigate this changing landscape.
To start, our team can help you identify security issues and provide legal advice on the use of images and confidential data. Next, we can work with you to define the scope of AI in your work, whether that means using it for idea generation, writing and generating images, or interacting with customers.
Once you have a clear vision of how AI will assist in your social media marketing efforts, our team will create an AI style guide tailored to your company’s needs, including tips for effective prompts and notes on tone of voice and photography or illustration styles. By sharing this guide with all internal and external content creators, we can ensure that your social content is consistent across all channels.
Checklist: How to Incorporate AI into Your Social Media Strategy
Step 1: Loop in the Wider Organization
- Reach out to your IT team to identify potential security issues when integrating AI into your social media strategy.
- Get Legal’s input on using images on various platforms and the potential legal implications.
- Determine if it’s permissible to use proprietary data or confidential information when involving AI in your work.
Step 2: Define AI’s Scope in Your Work
- Consider if you want to limit AI’s role right now to idea generation or brainstorming.
- Determine if you want to use it for writing, generating images, or interacting with customers.
Step 3: Create an AI Style Guide for Social
- Develop a style guide that outlines the:
- Tone of voice
- Photography or illustration styles
- Effective prompts to use with AI
- Ensure everyone on your team has access to the AI style guide so that the social media content across all platforms and channels is consistent with your branding.
- Use the AI style guide as a resource when creating social media content.
By following this checklist, you can seamlessly integrate AI into your social media strategy, deliver high-quality content, and maintain a consistent brand voice. With Red Branch Media’s expertise in B2B marketing, from website development to laser-focused digital campaigns, startups and global companies can solve their marketing needs with ease.
Red Branch Media been using AI in marketing for the last three years and constantly perfecting and evolving its use within our agency. Our policies have been used to guide some of the world’s largest B2B companies and our CEO, Maren Hogan, speaks around the world about the impact of Generative AI on the workforce and in marketing and communications. Put our extensive knowledge to work for your company by becoming an RBM member.
Get Instant Access Below