It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day for meeeeeeee.
And Red Branch Media. And all of you. While some grouse about the meaninglessness of meriting an otherwise normal day all this importance, I say, strike while the iron is hot! Prep for new habits, new bouts of positivity and the excitement to create and build new things.
We all have some resolutions and specific ways we’re planning on keeping them.
- For me, I want to write for 30 minutes every day. And I’m planning on mastering Scrivener.
- For Shaley, she wants to take better care of the skin she’s in. She’s checking out Refinery29 for ideas!
- For Kristine (who abhors resolutions), it’s to visit Japan! Skyscanner is her tool of choice.
- For Eric, he wants to build out his knowledge in Digital Advertising and he’s off to a killer start with Wordstream.
- And Jeremy is planning on building a website AND an app and is using an app called Productive to do it.
You? What big project are you gearing up for this year?