Missed a few days at work? It wasn’t more than a month or two ago that I was hopping on planes, staying in hotels and speaking at conferences around the nation. Spending nearly a month on the road took its toll on my task list. Deliverables were piling, new business was booming and I was only creating potential for more of both with all my networking. Instead of panicking, I established a plan.Need a few pointers for better #management & productivity habits? @marenhogan has them for you: Click To Tweet
In this podcast, I’m sharing the practiced and perfected organization tactics I used to survive one of my busiest times. I’ll also provide a few useful Red Branch tested and approved productivity tools and resources.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn…
- Hacks and techniques to sort email smarter and more efficiently
- How to best prioritize your time to get more done, quickly
- Various adaptable task list structures you can implement immediately
- How to manage your team and their needs without going insane
Don’t sweat that vacation or sick day. You’re less than 5 minutes from all the productivity techniques you could ever need. Listen now!
Red Branch Productivity Resources
I mention a few useful resources in this episode. Below are links to each!
- Gmail Search Operators Download
- #6Things Red Branch Media Tablet
- Eisenhower Quadrant Download
- 1-3-5 Rule Checklist
More on Productivity Hacks
- Productivity Hacks to Get Things Done
- 10 Apps to Raise the Bar on Productivity
- 3 Productivity Tools You Can Use Right Now
Want to hear more? Subscribe to our channel on SoundCloud!