Life is pretty good here
The sweetest little marketing agency in the world.
We help companies all over the world, and of all shapes and sizes create better marketing campaigns; from website development to laser-focused digital campaigns, we’re the not-so-secret weapon of companies like ClearCompany, YMCA, Broadbean, Beyond, FIG, Vitru and more.
Red Branch Media gives companies the power to create marketing that exceeds their needs. Whatever the goal is, we’ll smash it. Whatever the hurdle, we’ll jump over it. No matter the industry, we’ll conquer it.
Marketers are everywhere. Great Agencies are hard to find.
I get asked about the Red Branch a lot.
So here’s the story:
When I was very pregnant with my third child, I decided that our new living room needed a little more pizazz. We had a large space and zero artwork to cover the bare walls.
So while I drove to pick up my other two children from school, I spotted a branch blown on the side of the road. I immediately pulled over to grab it.
Did you know that branches on the side of the road might be larger than they appeared from your car? Well, it’s true, they are. As I huffed and puffed to get that branch in the back of my car, I’m sure I was a bit of a sight to the other mothers waiting to pick up their own children. But I was “all in” at this point, having lost my place in line, not to mention a bit of my dignity (a woman in her final trimester lugging what looks to be a small tree isn’t pretty).
I finally wedged the branch inside and my poor children had to duck most of the way home to avoid it (beauty is pain!). Then came the real test of my “pitching” ability. Convincing my husband that it made perfect sense to bring the branch in, cut it down to size, and allow me to SPRAY PAINT IT RED.
Which I did. We then hung it up in a corner where it spans two walls, then we hauled it down to the basement to Red Branch Media’s humble first office and then right back up again when we moved to our first office in the Omar building and then once more across the haul to our second, BIGGER office just six months later. Today that old piece of wood sits high over our incredible team as we KILL it when it comes to marketing. People notice it a little less today because the office has gotten bigger and it rarely pokes anyone in the face.
The Red Branch makes an impact. And that’s what I want your brand to do. Whether it’s a tiny implementation project or a large branding and strategy overhaul, I want your message to come through loud and clear and make a difference.
Red Branch Media Internship Program
Our Summer hiring is closed. Check back in July for Fall internships.
Most of our Branchers started as interns and you can too! While all our internships are in different departments, all of them require a love of marketing and proficiency with the written word. Check out some of the duties for each internship below.
Web Development Intern
Join the web development team as we both build websites from scratch and maintain our retain client’s web presence. A typical workload looks like this:
- Pulling Reports for clients
- Updating website content
- Uploading videos & resources to Red Branch Media website
- Keeping the team updated on current promotions
- Uploading images to media library
- Making small web edits to pages
- Updating errors & typos on blogs
- Starting landing pages
*No coding experience necessary.
- Analyze Position Tracking Reports from SEMRush and Deliver Key Insights to SEO and PM for each client
- Find inspire/competitive content for PMs to use in their planning
- SEO backlink outreach
- Turn already written content into printables
- Pull visual ideas out of already created content and assign to design
- Create ebooks out of already written content
- Stay up to date on SEO News and Research and deliver insights to SEO team
- Analyze and manage Site Audits – sending broken link notifications to web and other errors
- Image alt tags
- Manage republishing profiles
- Find, manage, write, and submit media opportunities
- Media list building for campaign-specific projects
- Build messaging strategy and outreach to media on campaign-specific projects
- Manage HR Marketer relationship building
- Media monitoring/social engagement with client media exposure
- LinkedIn engagement with writers/influencers/outlets (this is a semi-new engagement tactic I’ve been trying that actually works better than email).
- Help with press distribution outreach during larger PR campaigns
- Monthly reporting – Pull all engagements with media on monthly reports + list placements and republished content
- Other HR Marketer duties:
- Monitor upcoming events/speaking opportunities/awards for clients
- Social engagement with industry leaders and outlets
- Manage advocacy groups
Social Media Internship
- Fill the Twitter and LinkedIn queues for clients
- Social image copy
- Follow Fridays
- Crowdfire for inactive users
- Schedule any special content messaging or events
Email Marketing Internship
- Email Weekly Reporting
- Assign Email Copy
- Write Email Copy
- Build Basic Emails
- Assign Tasks To Design
- Be able to use Campaign Monitor
- Be able to use Hubspot
- Customer Relationship Management
- Database Management
- Email and Support
- IT Support
- Market Research
- Personal Tasks
- Recruitment Services
- Research and Analytics
- Sales and Marketing
- Security Services