SEO and Growth Coordinator
This role is a key part of the Red Branch Media pod structure. Growth is the most important thing for many of our clients and the Growth team consists of Marketing Automation Experts, SEO Experts, and Lead Flow Specialists. Each growth team member learns various processes using our internal processes, SEM Rush, our content templates, and Hubspot. You will create workflows, campaigns, and ideas to build out organic traffic plans and ideas for our clients all over the world. You’ll work with a team of SME (Subject Matter Experts) to come up with the campaign, plan the growth tasks and ensure the client understands the goals we’re trying to achieve on their behalf. You are the accelerant that makes the marketing fire come alive. Without your inventive ideas and consistent action, there is no forward movement in our marketing campaigns.
Red Branch Media is one of four companies that specializes in HR Tech worldwide. We know our market and we’re growing incredibly fast. If you want an opportunity that will allow you to grow in your area of expertise FAST and eventually create your own role, this is it. You’ll work with a crackerjack team of SMEs to build campaigns for clients all over the world. This role ensures the entire marketing team drives real growth and results. You will drive your team to meet deadlines, strive for the best and build innovative ideas you may not get to try anywhere else. You’ll be creating reports and analyses to deliver to clients and your team to keep everyone on track and moving toward excellence.
The Branchers are unlike any other work-family you’ve ever had. We work together, as a team, to make shit happen. From email and marketing automation to content and strategy, all the way through design, web, and SEO, the Branchers on each “pod” work hard to support each other in our stated client goals. We have defined processes, internal documentation, tons of communication and wine. We work in an agile environment that moves fast and stops at roughly 5 pm and all weekend long. Our ONE shared goal? Make our clients look like rock stars!
- Hubspot: Marketing Automation and Content Management. We’re all in so learn it!
- SEMRush: Our SEM and SEO tracking software
- Bitrix24: Our internal task management platform.
- Outgrow: Quizzes, calculators and more.
- Wordpress: We build sites here and only here. SBI.
- Google Suite: We’ve got templates to beat the band and we’re not into MS.
- Google Data Studio: This is where we build reports. It’s rad.
- Sketch: Got an eye for design? You’ll probably be using Sketch to make it come alive.
Skills You Def Need
- Writing skills are super important. You don’t need a novel, but you do need to ensure you can communicate professionally and optimize an article for SEO.
- Write emails according to constantly changing best practices.
- Reporting. What numbers does your client need to understand and why do they need to see them? Know this and you’re in.
- Our sales and lead funnel. If you know what TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU mean, you’re well on your way.
- Deadline focused.
- If you can see a problem, you need to be able to see a solution.
- Consistent innovative ideas.
In One Month, You’ll:
- Complete our onboarding and training process and learn all Brancher processes.
- Get familiar with B24 and understand your role therein.
- Learn about the HR and Recruiting Tech space and our role in it.
- Attend our weekly meetings and attend all growth calls for your pod.
- Work on your first client reports and report analysis to clients alongside your pod counterparts.
In Two Months, You’ll:
- Create 3-5 new monthly ideas for your pod clients
- Run your growth call
- Create new campaign ideas with your SME team during campaign creation
- Create your growth processes document with your clients
- Create process documents for your clients to manage sitemaps, lead flow, interlinking, and email nurturing
- Complete your Hubspot certifications
In Six Months, You’ll:
- Create an onboarding and training document for new growth SMEs, working with other SMEs to understand their roles and your impact
- Evaluate 2-4 SEO and Growth Automation tools
- Have an understanding of agile marketing
- Documentation of processes to allow for smooth transitions and provide historical context
By One Year You’ll:
- Have trained one growth SME in your role
- Created a new report and process doc for your team
- Understand all growth activity in your pod
- Partner with Branch partners to plan your next year at Red Branch Media--present your plan and growth areas to help carve out time and resources in advance